1. Smashbox Soft Lights: This shimmer bronzer is great way to achieve a soft, subtle glow. You can blend all the colors or pick and choose to customize a color.
2. Laura Mercier Shimmer Block: This is one of my favorite products in my makeup bag. Sometimes I use it to highlight areas like my cheekbones or eyes and at other times I apply a light dusting over my entire face for a sun kissed look.
3. Sephora Bronzed and Blushing Face Palette: This set includes a bronzer, a classic blush, and a bolder blush for those times you need a little more ‘umph’. It’s a great all in one set to throw in your bag for a mid-day touchup.
4. Marc Jacobs Perfect Tan: This matte bronzer is great for conturing. It can be layered to go from a soft to a bolder look with a few swipes of the brush.
1. Givenchy Le Rouge: This, ladies, is THE lipstick. I have just about every brand and color of lipstick available and this is my absolute favorite. I love the colors (shown is the warm red poppy. I also have and love the coral orange), I love the way to glides on, I really love how well it stays on. It is the priciest lipstick I own but worth every penny.
2. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: I love the NARS matte lip pencils for a fun, day look. They stay on for hours and the matte color is an easy way to pull off a bolder lip during the day. A must have.
3. Sephora Collection Cream Lipstick: This lipstick has a little more sheen to it so its a great way to achieve a more subtle lip or layer it on to go bolder. It comes in a huge range of colors.
4. Tarte Butter Lipstick: This is a great option if you are looking for fun, bright colors and a moisturizer.
1. Makeup Forever Artist Shadow: I’m not one to wear a lot of color on my eyes. I usually stick to the neutral end of the spectrum. I love the Makeup Forever shadow in Sahara because, while being neutral, it adds a great shimmer that really makes your eyes pop.
2. Clinique 8-Pan Palette: This palette has colors for day and night so it is a great all-in-one package.
3. bareMinerals Eyecolor: I love bareMinerals for the all natural ingredients. I love this shadow because it can be worn dry for a hint of color or wet for a bolder look.
4. Clinique Stick Shadow Tint: This shadow is a great way to layer on the color. It goes on sheer but can really pop with a few swipes. It also comes in lots of pretty colors.